Eldercare Services is looking for a Professional Geriatric Care Manager (PGCM) to join our Walnut Creek team.
We are leaders in the field of geriatric care. We combine professional Care Management and counseling with Caregiver Services to deliver superior services to older adults, their families, and the professionals involved in their care.
Knowledge of local resources, aging issues, family dynamics, medical issues and dementia is necessary. Professionals will support our caregivers in the home to ensure the highest level of care possible for clients and their families peace of mind.
- Bachelor’s degree in the field of Social Work, Nursing, Human Services, Psychology, or counseling
- Master’s degree preferred
- 2 years supervised experience working in a Clinical setting
- Ability to qualify as a member in ALCA (www.alca.org)
- Previous triage experience is a plus. Home Health or Hospital Social Work is also a plus