Eldercare Services, a leader in the field of senior care, seeks a part-time on-call Care Coordinator to join our team.
This position will work from your home. You must have a computer, internet connection, telephone reception, and a private area for confidentiality.
The position will be on-call primarily on weekends: Friday 5pm to Saturday 8am or Saturday/Sunday 8am to 4pm or 4pm to 8am.
We are looking for someone who lives within 30 minutes of our office. Only qualified applicants will be responded to so please carefully review the requirements. We need a candidate who wants this type of work on-going.
This position offers flexibility, ability to learn new skills, and a fabulous team environment. Position will need to train several weeks during the daytime hours and 5pm to 8pm several evenings until proficient.
Support our clients and caregivers by helping to solve scheduling challenges and by calling Caregivers when needed. This position will involve Client Telephone Contact, this is not a hands-on Client Contact position, so previous experience in a staffing/scheduling or Healthcare position is a plus. Previous experience in a triage environment is helpful. Not a recruiting/HR position.
- Bachelor’s degree in a Social Work or health related field or current RN/LVN with clinical experience
- Must have excellent communication skills
- Must be detail oriented with excellent follow-through
- Must be flexible and able to deal with stressful situations in a calm manner
- Must be computer literate
- Must have a reliable automobile, valid CDL, and insurance
Apply for a career with Eldercare Services